Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting hm? what are the chances that most in this DDC are apparently having boys...... I'm holding out for a girl, but it looks like those of us hoping for pink, might end up with blue.... ya think?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I'm leaning towards having a boy myself. Dunno if it's intuition, or because everyone else is having a boy...lol

I'm hoping for a girl, because sweetie's family is all boys, except for his older sister...And she has a boy. LOL Too much testosterone at holiday functions...lol

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
You know, I was 110% sure that I was having a boy too, every old wives tale test I'd done said boy, except for one SunCB posted recently.

Found out today I was 110% wrong

So it seems there is still room for more little girls!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I think a lot of it is that some had earlier u/s and girls are hard to tell at that stage. I think there are still plenty of girl mamas waiting to find out.
We just gotta wait a little bit until we all get our u/s.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asher View Post
I think a lot of it is that some had earlier u/s and girls are hard to tell at that stage. I think there are still plenty of girl mamas waiting to find out.
We just gotta wait a little bit until we all get our u/s.

It seemed like all the people who found out early are having boys. I just assumed it was easier to tell for sure on a boy where as a girl might be more iffy so early on? Idk! From the blue/pink/green poll the girls and boys look pretty even but maybe the people who found out today haven't voted yet.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I noticed that some of the ladies who voted girl are not very active members of the board, nor are they on the Due Date list. I just checked to make sure peeps weren't skewing our results!!

Most of the big announcements have been boys even though team pink is catching up!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I found out we were having a girl at 13.5 weeks at our Nuchal Scan. Confirmed it at 17 weeks and then again today at our "official" scan at 18.5 weeks. So, there's girls out there!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Girl here too (I think I've posted this in like 20 threads today, I'm pretty excited)! I was surprised when I went to vote that the numbers were so even! I hadn't seen many posts before today for Team Pink. Still lots of u/s to go in the upcoming weeks!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I have absolutely no inkling either way for me...it will be hard waiting at times!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.