Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Funny you should mention that. He's in sweater longies and I just looked to see what was under it (absorbitall) and realized its wet.
:

HHhmmm... what to change him into? the LC2s are dirty (only have 2
and he went through 2 last night
) so I guess he's about to be in a muttaqin sherpa.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
a prefold with hemp doubler and fleece liner, and mama-made fleece pants, with a thermal long john shirt, alseep soundly on papa's lap, who's watching an old golf tournie on tv (what the appeal of watching a 5 year old golf tournament is, I do NOT understand)

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
nak (please DS go to sleep...so I can, too!)

he's wearing an rb flag w/ fleece topped hemp doubler, wool liner under a doodlebottoms wool cover!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
DD is playing horse with Dada and wearing a yellow Very Baby AIO. Haven't decided what her nighttime diaper will be. Last night she wore a disposable because all my good night diapers were in the pail. Not only was it a disposable, it was a freaking SIZE 1 from when she was a newborn (we don't usually have disposables in her size in our house). And it fit her (barely, of course).

·
Registered
978 Posts
uhhh, I don't know. Dh just changed him, which is great....but scary. Scary because we ran out of night time pocket diapers and so who knows what he put him in for the night. Probably something real thin like a Bumkins. :LOL I guess I will find out in the morning.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Alex is sound asleep in a binky buns fitted with a doubler and Kiwi Pie cover, all topped with fleece pj's!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Liv's down (just) and she is wearing her FCB size one Fairies print with an extra bkt washcloth folded into three's in it and her Wild Oats purple wool cover. And pink jammies with stars all over them.

Tammy

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.