Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
OT but while we are talking about detergent. Someone said something about free and clears not getting diapers clean, why would they say that? The only thing missing is the dye and perfume, and we all know that isnt what cleans the diapers.

Ohh and I dont use detergent, I have been using baking soda and TTO for the past month and everything is going great!!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I have used All Free and Clear since I started cd'ing but recently my diapers started to smell icky.

I started using Era, and all is fresh and clean.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I prefer Sun and Earth but hadn't used it since we moved out here b/c they didn't sell it but Krogers JUST started selling it. I missed it so much!!! ROFL

I make my own too, but I just LOVE Sun and Earth stuff

·
Registered
786 Posts
I was using Gain for a few month but noticed no matter how much I used in the wash the it would leave detergent in the dipes.
So, I went back to using the cheapest generic liquid detergent I could find. I used to be loyal to Biokleen too but found that it gave me stinky hemp.

·
Premium Member
2,420 Posts
We use Sun N Earth liquid, here...seems to work fairly well, plus the grocery store carries it, and it's only a little more than regular 'detergent' types.

I add a squirt of bac-out when things get really stinky (which is all the time now that the humidity is high)!

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
My preferred detergent would be Tide but I can't stand paying that much just for laundry detergent, kwim? So, I settle for Gain and ocassionally Purex if I need to keep the grocery bill low.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GiraffeLovin'Mama
I prefer Sun and Earth but hadn't used it since we moved out here b/c they didn't sell it but Krogers JUST started selling it. I missed it so much!!! ROFL

I make my own too, but I just LOVE Sun and Earth stuff
I love sun and earth also. Its awsome I also get it from our local Fry's (a kroger store).
Deanna

1 - 20 of 51 Posts