Mothering Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

· Registered
3,344 Posts
used to use bi-o-kleen on dipes, but had prob w/buildup. Then I started using Purex liquid and I think the liquid makes my fleece repel. Right now I'm using sportswash, but I think I will go back to Purex powder soon.

· Registered
11,789 Posts
I use Arm&Hammer and All...Purex from time to time if I get it really cheap. I love the smell of Tide, but I can't use that (or Era or Wisk) because of the enzymes. Both the boys have eczema and it makes them break out (even the older one on just his regular clothes
)

· Registered
205 Posts
I use regular All liquid. I usually use All Free and Clear on the regular clothes, but read that it is not good for diapers with polyester (we use Wonderoos which have a suedecloth liner) because it can cause build-up.

Waiting on sample of Sportwash to arrive so I can give that a try also.

· Premium Member
3,785 Posts
We are in search of a new detergent! I use All Free & Clear for regular clothes- DD and I both have ezcema and can't use scented detergents on anything. I bought Purex Free and Clear for the diapers but she got terrible diaper rash no matter how many times I rinsed. So...Tide Free & Clear is our next step... but I don't want to pay the $$$$

· Registered
2,821 Posts
I had been using Gain liquid until this week. I kept having build-up problems. I have been using sportwash this week, and it is working great. Maybe I can try alternating between the two.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.