Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No offence to those without...

My dh always grabs one of my Valor kids fitteds (One is a Koala and one is Elephants. He likes the animals.
) and a Fuzbomb. He loves Fuzbombs! Isn't that silly? I don't know why, it just is. :LOL

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Don't have a DH but next would be my mom...
she loves all our soakers! Her favorites include: KSS, MM, Little Belle and RB Woolie Pullies.
As for "easy" diapers.. she likes FMBG fitteds and RB shell sets

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
but next would be my mom...she loves all our soakers!
That's so cool! Looking at my mom and MIL I just can't imagine anyone from that generation "getting it". :LOL

·
Registered
684 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2much2luv
No offence to those without...

My dh always grabs one of my Valor kids fitteds (One is a Koala and one is Elephants. He likes the animals.
) and a Fuzbomb. He loves Fuzbombs! Isn't that silly? I don't know why, it just is. :LOL
My husband likes the plain and simple.. he likes prefolds and bummis covers. I think that's just because it's what he learned first, and he's not big on change. He HATES that we have covers and pockets, and fitted, and prefolds. It makes him NUTS! He can't remember what goes where!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Dh is always reaching for the wool covers. Tonight he was changing C, putting on a fitted and as he grabbed for the sugarpeas wool cover said "The wool is so nice...it breathes."

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I just asked my DH what his favorite diaper was & he said one I don't have to change :LOL

But really his fave's are our FCB Fitteds (but he doesn't use them b/c he thinks I need them for night diapering :LOL I only have 6 right now until our custom comes up next week).

·
Registered
472 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miny20
My husband likes the plain and simple.. he likes prefolds and bummis covers. I think that's just because it's what he learned first, and he's not big on change. He HATES that we have covers and pockets, and fitted, and prefolds. It makes him NUTS! He can't remember what goes where!
This is totally my DH! He likes the MEOS because that's what we started out with so that's what he knows. He gets so flustered with the rest of the dipes and since he's not won over by the sheer cutenes... well, he's happy with the ME. He's also lost with the idea of inserts.

Silly man... doesn't know a good dipe when he sees one...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Harleyz pocketz. I have fitteds, prefolds, and wool...but the harleyz are pretty much what we started with and he's a creature of habit, lol. I keep giving him instructions... you'd think being a Marine he'd follow them eventually.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gingerlane
This is totally my DH! He likes the MEOS because that's what we started out with so that's what he knows. He gets so flustered with the rest of the dipes and since he's not won over by the sheer cutenes... well, he's happy with the ME. He's also lost with the idea of inserts.

Silly man... doesn't know a good dipe when he sees one...
The other day I was the lucky recipient of an unstuffed big morning pee--my daugther doesn't wet much at night, she saves it for the first hour after she wakes up. My hubby didn't stuff the Fuzzy Bun that he put on her---then he went to work. I couldn't be mad at him, though... because I usually stuff them and have them all ready for him. Although, that little mishap helped him to see we didn't have enough stuffers! Go me!

Now.. how do I make him make a boo boo enough to let me get more cuddlebuns.... hmmm...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Dh will ONLY use our Harleyz Pocketz or AIOz .. with the exception of a TenderBeginnings fitted that I had done custom just for DH
Its neon green velour with "Punk Rock Girl" embroidered on the butt in black light reactive pink thread!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
During the day he ALWAYS reaches for prefolds and bummi's (first thing we had as well so he goes with it) but at night he usually reaches for either a cuddlebuns or a kissaluvs, knows to put a doubler on it and reaches for one of the crats.

Tammy

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.