Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS is outgrowing his M FB's and since I refuse to buy more FB's and we use them only for daytime use, I'm thinking of trying some AIO's for the next size up. I had some Kushies AIO's and they sucked monkey nads.

Are there any AIO's that have a fleece lining and microfiber (or hemp would be preferable) sewn in insert? Like a FB or HH but prestuffed, that's what I want. I need to reduce diaper stuffing time. I have better things to do with my time, LOL!

TIA for your input - I looked at Diaper Pin but I would really rather get live input from real users.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like Very Baby.
I use the AIO with the Hemp Body and Quick Dry Soaker. The soaker is hemp on the bottom and you can get them fleece topped. They work great and dry in a flash.
I also use VB true AIOs without the QD. Some have hemp in the sewn in part. Others are just Birdeye.

HTH

·
Registered
358 Posts
I love the bG AIO.

I want to say, I tried the Imse Vimse Organic AIO last month, and was REALLY disappointed in it. I loved the layers and that it tumble dried well. But I despised the design of the aplix--it scratched up my daughter's budda belly like no tomorrow. My review is at diaperpin with this screen name.

Good luck finding one!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I LOVE bumgenius AIOs. I also like swaddlebees AIOs. I DON'T like bumkins. And to be AI2s are just as much work as prefolds, but I do really like the berryplush covers.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Valor Kids customs with internal soakers, because we like snaps. Those are the ultimate in prestuffed-like convenience. Take forever to dry though.

Daisy Doodles for outings (fleece and microfiber) because they're the most trim, and lots fit in the diaper bag.

Sugar Bums are fabulous, and she'll make them any way you want them. We get 'em with the soakers sewn in on both ends, so they don't do that flopping-tongue thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.