Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite ABC/mei tei carrier?

I have a Kozy now and getting used to it-I do like it for longer carries but with my newborn the body is really big-even trying to roll it up. I have a Freehand on the way which I'm really looking forward to!
Looking to get a silk brocade with my Chirstmas money and wondering about some other ABCs out there and what I may not have seen?
I'm looking at the Boopa pakka, Doodlebug, and Happy sling mei tei so far but want to hear from you!
Looking for wider shoulder straps (at least 4 inches) and a little smaller body than the Kozy....velvet straps or another slightly stretchy strap would be awesome too!
Thanks
Ann

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's so funny Kris because I was looking at those too! They are gorgeous! Can you tell me more about them-have you used one before? I've seen pics on how they tie but it's hard for me to imagine tying it myself without the child falling out the bottom :LOL since it doesn't have the waist straps.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Well, from what I understand, the blanket encases the baby and the strap comes around and ties under the bum. I wear Quinn all the time in the Tibetan or strap carries in my various wraps (much to his dismay - lol) and it's essentially the same thing. I have had a really hard time with anything that makes him spread his legs wide open, and he's too big to have them tucked in.

I will give a full report when I get it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.