Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to buy a book that gives good explanations and possibly pictures week-by-week of what is happening with the baby. I think my 3.5 yr. old son would enjoy that. Can anyone recommend something?

Thank you!

·
Registered
313 Posts
We have the free book from the Mayo Clinic (via state farm)... I'll go find the link if you'd like. Anyway, it has lots of pictures.

But, mostly, I don't look at it until I have some sort of ailment, and I want know if I should call my m/w.

·
Registered
10,795 Posts
From Conception to Birth is an amazing book! it has real photos at each stage in the womb. everytime I look at it I cry though.lol. it's a beautiful book!

I also like a book called The Pregnancy Journal it has day by day accounts of what is going on with your baby (at getstational age!) and a place to write.

Theres alsoYour Pregnancy Week by Week, this is probably the easiest to find too but more mainstream.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I really like Ina May Gaskin's Spiritual Midwifery, as a general reference... Your DS might like the pictures of hippy mommas and daddies with their babies, too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.