Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK--after ordering the car seat (which should hopefully arrive before the baby does!) the ONLY thing left on my "to get for baby" list is some sort of all-purpose baby shampoo/soap and diaper rash cream. According to "the lists" you're supposed to get a Zinc Oxide based cream..?<br><br>
Anyone have any favourites? I already checked my HFS and did not like any of the ones I saw there (there were only a couple different kinds) so I will probably end up ordering online.<br><br>
TIA!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I love the Burt's Bees Baby Bee stuff as well. It's my favorite!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I do like some of the burt's bees stuff.My sis works at a bookstore that sells it and she gets a big discount, so she always buys that for us. BUT, We use Dr. Bronner's mild baby soap and Weleda diaper creme!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
My all time favorite baby soap is from <a href="http://www.mamasherbalsoaps.com" target="_blank">www.mamasherbalsoaps.com</a> . I think thats the website. Shauna is the sweetest mama ever. Her Baby Butterfly baby soap is oh so wonderful!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
We like the Burt's Bees soap and lotion, and the California Baby Shampoo and Calming Diaper Rash Cream. CA Baby also makes a great Calendula Cream that works wonders on rashes, eczema and cradle cap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts