Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>just curios when you're doing pregnancy photos...if you're doing them.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>i've still got in-laws in town, but i'm thinking later in january or early february (35-37 weeks)...not quite sure. i'm not due until feb 22, but i don't want to wait until the very end...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>what are you thinking? and by the way, do you have something special planned? i know i want to do some nudes, but i don't really have many ideas cemented besides that.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ashley</p>

·
Registered
154 Posts
<p>I just talked to my friend about this as she's a good/non-professional photographer.  She has the time and the ability, and is willing to do belly/labor/baby pics for less than $400, unlike the area photographers around here!  Anyway, I'm in the process of finding ideas out there in Internet land to share with her (she has some ideas too) so we can schedule a time in the first weeks of Jan.</p>

·
Registered
366 Posts
<p>A really good friend of mine is a professional photographer and will be attending our homebirth to take photos. He's super excited, since he and his wife are expecting a child in August and want to witness a homebirth.</p>
<p>He's also doing pregnancy portraits for me- we just did the first bunch this week at 34 wks- I'm nice and round now but haven't dropped yet, so it felt like a good time. We did some basic stuff- a couple changes of clothes, some pics with my daughter, some silhouettes. In a week or two we're breaking out the big guns and doing some nudes AND since he has a waterproof housing for his camera we're heading to a pool to shoot some underwater pics. How cool would that be? Pregnant and suspended in water?</p>

·
Premium Member
6,219 Posts
<p>I have a friend that is going to be taking some pictures here at the house soon and also doing the labor/birth. Today I booked a session at Target because I have a gift certificate. I wonder if they let you do bare belly shots there? I heard once that JC penny won't let you breastfeed in a shot.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>edit: they do let you do bare belly! means I need to maybe get a new maternity shirt...lol...I feel wasteful buying an outfit just for pictures but I have no nice shirts here that still fit!</p>

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
<p>You could probably get it at Target.  I always find something cute on their maternity clearance racks</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts