Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious for those of you that are going to cd when you are going to wash them and get them ready? Or have you already? I feel like right now is too early and they are going to sit there and collect dust. Just curious

·
Registered
724 Posts
Mine are washed and ready to go. I have a kiddo that I am cd'ing already though.

I haven't gotten any baby clothes washed and put away yet though. If that makes you feel any better.

I think maybe wait a couple more weeks so they don't have that dusty feeling to them. Whether they really do or not I understand the feeling of thinking they have been out and are collecting dust.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
visiting from Nov. 06-- washed mine a few days ago! (Well, all I have are prefolds and I'm due on the 12th-- I'm such a procrastinator!!!)

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
My diapers are washed & ready to go. The baby clothes aren't yet, because I have no place to put them. Need to find a dresser or something.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
I've washed 1/2 of our diapers.

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Soon. I told myselt to wait until November....and it's almost here. I'll wash up all the clothes and cds in the next few weeks so that I can go goo-goo over all those sweet baby things!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Diapers aren't washed but I'm having issues with my washer so they'll probably be left until the very last minute. I still need to get some covers!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I will probably wash mine right before or right after Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
599 Posts
All mine are washed and ready to go, but I think they are getting dusty
. I will probably throw them in the dryer for about 10-15 minutes in a couple weeks to tumble the dust out of them. I just bought a few more CDs last week, though, that I need to wash but they aren't newborn size, so if I don't get to it I'm not too concerned about it.

·
Registered
553 Posts
My stuff is all washed and ready. I'll toss everything in the dryer for a bit if it seems dusty when the time comes, but I like being ready ahead of time (DS was induced a month early, and I had hardly anything ready).

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
all my prefolds are washed, at least the little ones until baby goes into regular size... I have some covers to wash and some wool to lanolize... probably next month I'll finish up the covers (we have a ton! but a lot are love-me-downs so I don't know how well they still work...)

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I'll probably do a final wash and set up at the beginning of Dec. I'm not due til the 17th, so there's no hurry
I don't want to look at them too much yet - it'll drive me crazy with excitement!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Washed and ready.
I would have procrastinated more, but I leant them to a friend between DS1 and now, and wanted to make sure they all came back. Unfortunately, some were missing. Fortunately, that gives me an excuse to buy more.
LOL!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I washed the prefolds a couple weeks ago. I washed the fitteds/covers I've made last night! I'm getting pretty close though, since I'm almost 37 weeks (not actually in your DDC, but I *could* go into December
). Still need to put some diapers in my birth supply laundry basket. They're sitting in the dryer right now!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.