Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about making a little booklet to have on hand for in case there is someone with me ...being that dbf isn't knowingly going to "help" me UC....and I was wondering if anyone has seen this or has any ideas of what to include in it.

I have made a little bit about the umbilical cord care already ! I figured I should be able to gather enough information to make my own booklet to print up. Or if someone knows of a link where this has already been done. I was thinking a little emergency book might be good to give to dbf to calm him if he is here!

When Baby Arrives Before the Midwife - Weaver and Evans

A practical step-by-step instruction guide for emergency delivery. 8.5" x 11" two sided laminated guide.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
There's "Emergency Childbirth" , by Dr. Gregory White.
It's a little spiral-bound book that goes over the possible complications and what to do if one should arise. It's pretty reassuring. I'm not sure where my copy is after our move though. I know it goes over things like cord prolapse, baby not breathing... probably shoulder dystocia.

So do you want to share what you have so far?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
if you can find a copy of Emergency childbirth by Gregory White, MD, that is all they would need to have on hand.. He and his wife had all 11 of thier children UC, and his wife was one of the original leaders of La Leche League...you might find something similar online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts