Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I was just wondering when your baby's first teeth came in? My son is almost 10 months old with no teeth. I'm not that worried just curious as to when other babies got their teeth!
Thanks,
Vicky

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi. My 6mo is teething as I write. It took forever for her first two bottom teeth to come in; she's had them more than a month already. I don't know what ones will be next -- probably top front teeth. People comment that she's young to have two teeth but I think it's all relative. She began with teething symptoms at 3mo.

Good luck with your DS and his teeth!

·
Registered
611 Posts
(nak)

I have been asking myself the same thing! My other kids had teeth by 4 1/2 months old but Samantha is 7 months (today, yay!) and is still showing no signs of teeth. I admit I am glad to hear that she is not the only one.

MM

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
My ds got his first 2 teeth (the bottom) about a week apart when he was 5 mos old. My nephew didn't cut his first tooth til about a week before his 1st b-day! I think the "normal" range for teethin is just huge!!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
My little guy got his two bottom front teeth at about 6.5 months (he started showing symptoms early though, like at 2 months). And Jakob is 7.5 months now and in the last week he cut his top four teeth all at once! I still can't believe it, 4 at once! He looks so different when he smiles now, it's so adorable...

·
Registered
312 Posts
My DD's first tooth came through the week she turned 9 mos old, tooth #2 broke through her gums yesterday and teeth #s 3 & 4 are just below the surface, causing big swollen bumps. I miss her gummy smile, but I love her new toothy grin, too.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Found the little sharp bump of one of DD's incisors poking through about a week back. DD is only 7 weeks old.
Hyland's are a lifesaver, though.

I've been warned by moms of other early teethers that it may do a 'go up, come back down' thing for months yet. Eep.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Wow, what a range. My oldest cut his first 2 teeth at 3.5 months, and the rest came in very quickly so that he had a mouth full at 6 months, except for the larger molars. My baby is almost 3 months, and he is beginning to teeth. With the oldest, we didn't even realize at first that he was teething because we thought he was too young for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.