Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm pregnant by about 11 days. I've been having lots of cramping and that queasy pregnant feeling since day 8. Oh, what really started it was the painful breastfeeding. I'm just surprised to be feeling all this so early. What are your experiences? I sure hope the vomiting doesn't start early...

·
Registered
310 Posts
i got symptoms at around two weeks. first i felt major let down reflexes in my breasts, even though i hadn't nursed for eight months and i was also really exhausted. the nausea kicked in at around 5 weeks for me.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
with my Ds I had NO symptoms none. this time I am having everything possible wanting to throw up but nothing comes! I sometimes want it to just come on out but it wont

·
Registered
563 Posts
my first symptom was sore nipples 10-12 days DPO
and my uterus felt like it was "moving around" in there
more than I ever remember with DD
Congrats to you

·
Registered
563 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SunShineSally View Post
with my Ds I had NO symptoms none. this time I am having everything possible wanting to throw up but nothing comes! I sometimes want it to just come on out but it wont

Ditto!!

·
Registered
943 Posts
This time I have had sore nipples from the beginning, stretching of the uterus began around 12 or 13 dpo, headaches began about 13dpo. I have already started feeling fatigued in the afternoons. Mild nausea beginning 18 dpo. With my first I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 6.5 weeks pregnant and nausea didn't start until after 7 weeks. I don't remember any early symptoms last time other than breast tenderness. I guess each pregnancy is different. I am also nursing this time and using prgesterone cream so I wonder if that is contributing to the early symptoms.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.