Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always the optimist.......I am looking for when to start the body checking and so on.......I cant remember when I had my first symptoms with dd #1 so I am asking those who are in the frey of pregnancy! LOL! TIA!

· Registered
148 Posts
I guess you can take advantage of my experience, I'm on #4! I usually get bleeding, swelled gums within a week, change from oily to dry skin in 2, no period (duh!) queeeezynes with constant hunger and I can't hold my belly in any more now at 8 weeks but after 3 I have no abs!

· Registered
854 Posts
my most dependable one is having to get up in the night to pee: in my normal life that usually doesn't happen. i also get a feeling like there is something in there, and after a few days a sort of twingey, crampy feeling in my low belly.

good luck! let us know what happens!

*j

· Registered
4,550 Posts
Hmm...I have been pregnant 4 times, and all 4 I knew I was pregnant by 5-7 DPO. I just felt different. Breasts hurt somethin' awful, I felt a bit bloated in the uterus...similar to when my period was going to come. Lower back ache. And....I felt queasy. Oh! And I had this weird rushing bubbles sensation in my pelvis every time. Like water and bubbles flowing quickly through pipes. I think it was just increased blood flow to the area.

HTH!

· Premium Member
2,140 Posts
With this baby, I had the strongest aversion to breastfeeding. I wanted to take my toddler off my breast in a sweeping, slow-motion style 'GET OFF OF ME" kind of way.

That was my only symptom. I took a test on a whim at was already 6 weeks pg.

Jesse

· Registered
4,379 Posts
My first symptom (because I was charting) was an elevated body temp continuing for 16 dpo (actually, I knew at 14 dpo, but dh wouldn't let me test until 16). Also swollen, tender breasts, but I didn't really notice those as much until I had the positive test!

· Registered
148 Posts
Oh ya! I was annoyed by bfing the toddler-a formerly enjoyable experience. Also I wasn't planning on getting pregnant so I was doing some exercises on the big ball and I could feel something hard and throbbing in my lower belly and I feel like my heart is pumping down there when I rest.....yes my heart has been transplanted again
another little love!

· Registered
11,727 Posts
My first symptom is always heartburn - I only get it when I'm pregnant and I get it from the get go.

I also usually get sore breasts (although not this time) and I also get the vivid dreams.

Kitty

· Registered
409 Posts
I had a craving for a certain drink mix that I normally can't stand. I bought some (the biggest container I could find) and drank an entire pitcher of it when I got home. It didn't seem odd until I finished the 1/2 gallon in one sitting but afterward I got up and went staight over to the calendar to discover I was a week late. This is my 3rd preganacy and by far the most surprising.

· Registered
615 Posts
Well lets see fatigue big time and headaches and indigestion too. I also get the bubbles in the pelvic area and today at 14dpo am nauseous!! Minishower here I come! I also had a vivid dream involving water and a boat the other morning! How intersting about the dreams and correlating them with being pregnant!

· Registered
2,030 Posts
The first thing I noticed was my breasts were sore enough that I could barely wear a bra, and laying on my side or stomach was next to impossible. Next came the fatigue, and then the nausea. Morning sickness didn't start for me until about 9 weeks. (Its almost over!
)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.