Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Third baby, so pretty early, but because I am fat it hasn't really looked like a baby bump unless you knew till the last couple of weeks or so (17 weeks)

·
Registered
14 Posts
6 weeks already! My uterus just pops up right away. By 8 weeks I can't hide it from friends who know me well. (Although this time we were far away so we kept it to ourselves until 12 weeks)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Everyone around me knows about my infertility struggles so I am not a fan of hiding the truth at all, it gives me actual anxiety! And I am not joking even. So as I am pretty honest with everyone, I continue to update my close friends and neighbors on what stage I am at so it is pretty hard to say when it actually begins to be noticeable as all of my friends are constantly joking around about this another human being in my belly. They are already in their 50s and still acting like kids :)
anyways, I do not wear anything tight so I suppose that no one unfamiliar to us has yet to notice anything about myself even though we're over 12 weeks. But my age keeps everyone distracted.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Noticeable by other people? About 14-ish weeks, but I'm a massive introvert and don't want people saying things so I've hid it longer by loose fitting tops and such.

I'm almost 17w now (7th pregnancy) and I started wearing maternity clothes this week because unless the jeans were oversized they were hurting my belly.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Fourth baby, and I popped out around five weeks. I couldn't believe it. I've been in maternity clothes since six weeks. Although, I've slowed down tremendously in growth, I seem to be smaller now than I was with my past three at 16 weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts