Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How old was you baby when they crawled? My daughter, who is 4 months old, is making a desperate attempt to start crawling, which results in a face plant and lots of tears of frustration. I thought 4 months was early for crawling?

Even when I change her diaper she is trying to roll over and get her butt in the air so she can crawl. She can actually scoot pretty good, usually by pushing herself along on her belly by pushing with her feet, but it's not being able to get up on her hands that has her frustrated. She seems consumed by it, which is why I suspect she is so anti-sling at moment.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Dd started trying at about the same age (4 months or so), but wasn't really successful until around 7 months.

·
Registered
788 Posts
DD crawled at 8 months. DS just went straight to walking, with no crawling involved. DD did start trying earlier.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Scooter was semi-crawling at 4 months... enjoy your "creeper" now... at 6 months he took off and I had to RUN to catch up with him.

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by muckemom
enjoy your "creeper" now... at 6 months he took off and I had to RUN to catch up with him.
Uh-oh. LOL

·
Registered
765 Posts
My 2 older boys were exactly 6 months old. My daughter was crawling well before 5 months and now at 6 months is pulling up...I think I'm in for trouble

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.