Mothering Forum banner

When did your cycle restart after the birth of your twins?

• 0-6 months postpartum

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 7-12 months

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 13-18 months

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 19-24 months

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • after 24 months

Votes: 2 9.1%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just curious b/c we're at 15 months and counting and no sign of my cycle. Not that I need it or am complaining or bragging. Just curious when I should start expecting it again.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Between 11 and 12 months and I felt so jipped! I know so many with singletons that got at least 18 months out of it and I was *constantly* nursing two and I only got less than a year? Seriously bummed.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
I checked 0 - 6 months, *but* I was working nights at the time (and pumping). With Rivka my cycle came back at 18 months (not working, no pumping). YMMV

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Mine came back around 11 months of EPing.

ETA - I think that was around when I started cutting back to 4 pumps a day.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
mine arrived right after their second birthday - and it was kind of weird - very light and short - and this month it was a week late and even lighter - I just do n't get it. I'm nursing non-stop around the clock still - def. every two hours or so in the night - thanks little one!

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Mine are 18 months and there's still no sign of it. One of mine, in particular, nurses around the clock though (the other nurses too, just not all.the.time). He's HUGE too (go figure!). At this point I'm almost wishing it would come back - maybe my moods would be a bit more normal again.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
13 months, right after I nightweaned.
eta: This, in spite of the fact that I had to supplement just about every feeding from 3-12 months.

With my singleton, I got it back at 6 months, so I felt pretty lucky this time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.