Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm particularly interested in the habits of mamas using PUL and fleece covers.

In this house, covers go to the laundry when they are pooed upon, have wicked (when dh is in charge and dipes get sopping wet!) or I notice baby smells like pee after a diaper change.

I just received two fleece covers today and love them. Will they hold the pee smell more or less than my PUL covers? Will I get just as many diaper changes with those two covers as I do with two PUL covers?

Am I making any sense here? The fleece feels so delicious on his bum and I might get more if they don't get stinky too fast.

TIA

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
When do you send diaper covers to the laundry?

When they've been writing on the walls or stinkin' up the place! sorry.. that subject just made me think of it like a time out. (i should sleep now)
I don't think I wash fleece as much as I washed PUL covers when I used it. i mean, ds had fleece pants he'd wear 2 or 3 nights in a row. That's 13hour nights, so they got pretty wet on the inside.
BTW are you a DJ?? Or do you just like the quote??

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chellemarie
I might be buying up some more fleece. Woohoo!
do you know what kind you are getting?
i bought some tiny hinnies in size L on ebay before dd was even born and just started using them.
i love them!
they are so cuddly and nice.
and even if they get a little damp-there is no odor once they are dry.
i've only handwashed them when a little poop escapes the ubcpf at the edges.
i think i'm sold on fleece now!
i didn't all the way grasp the concept of them until i started using them.
i've tried some of the pocket ones-but i prefer the ones where you just lay the diaper in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.