Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll check with my midwife next week, but I'm starting to get anxious about this transverse baby. I'm about 30 weeks, and it's my third. My first was clearly breech until 37.5 weeks and turned with moxibustion, but I would like to avoid it. I use Spinningbabies-type posture, and sit on a birth ball at the table, my belly button is always pointing down or straight ahead, never up. But this baby has been transverse for as long as I've been able to feel her position. Anyone want to reassure me that subsequent babies turn late??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi There.

From what I understand, it becomes a bigger concern at 34-35 weeks. Then, as each week progresses, it becomes a bigger concern.

I found out at 28 weeks my baby is breech. I just couldn't sit back and hope he would move, so I found a chiropractor certified in Webster Technique. I go for my 5th adjustment today. I'm hoping this works. If not, we'll be trying Moxa too.

I also invert once a day - about as much as I can handle, for 20 seconds. I am doing pelvic tilts, etc as well.

I hope our babies turn!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have a feeling my baby is transverse. I called my MW yesterday to ask her the same question, and she said it becomes more concerning at about 36 weeks. Mine is so active, though, I'm not too worried about it moving to the right position before time. My MW is so far away, we may have to take a camping trip her direction next month so I can find out for sure. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.