Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean, because NB's go through so many diapers. When do they stop peeing and pooping so much? I can't remember.

I'm wondering because I remember that my DD was a heavy wetter, but at what age did I start to notice this, i do not know. I'm due in a WEEK
and would like to be semi-prepared for the waterfall of liquids. Do I really need hemp NB diapers?

Another thing, do prefolds really hold in the BF poop?

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow.. soaking a diaper in 20 min at a day old. You must have super milk!

I bought two little lambs hemp dipes off of ebay, that's why I ask. So it's good to know that they will probably be helpful for night time.

I remember though (a long long long long long time ago..) when my DD was 9 months old, and she was really going through her diapers so quickly... I was here every day trying to figure out a system that would hold the "dam" back a bit.... then I got pregnant, my milk supply dropped, and she hasn't been a supersoaker since..... oh my. In about one week, she will be nursing like mad again, along with the NB, and I really hope that what I have for her will be sufficient...(12 toddler UBPF and some hemp doublers for fuzzi bunz at night time)

I might have to start buying hemp left right and centre. That is the most absorbant fabric, right?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts