Mothering Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,748 Posts
My kids were constant spitter uppers, they stopped around 4 months of age.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
nathan was BAD my ped said they seem to stop at 4 months or 1 yr. Nathan was 11 months 3 weeks it seriously stopped one day. I went through 3 to 4 shirts a day. We are expecting again and I was going through baby things I had left and I found a med/lg space bag FULL of bibs forgot I had so many.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
we still get a dribble once every couple of weeks at 10 months old because of over-eating/comfort nursing/mobility. constant spitting up stopped around 6 months.

·
Premium Member
8,750 Posts
Spit up turned out to be a sign of food allergies for DD. As soon as I took dairy, soy, and eggs out of my diet, the spit up stopped completely.

·
Registered
889 Posts
ds still spits up a ton....after most feedings, in fact. I think a lot of it has to due with being overly full...he's growing great, just a big spitter upper.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I've found that spit up ends around the time that the baby can sit up. Both of my kids were/are big spitters.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my son spits up, not huge amounts, but a few times a day, but i feel like my daughter was done with spitting up at the same age (6 months).

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Around 5 months for my son. My niece spit up a lot until about 12 months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts