Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been feeling this baby move since week 10 (it's my third, i'm very small, and i felt baby #2 at week 11 or 12, too). but the thing i don't like about feeling movement so early on is that then i get worried if i don't feel it on a day or two. i know that theoretically i'm not expected to feel any movement (according to "the experts") until week 16 or so, so maybe i should just consider it a lucky bonus that i have felt any movement at all. but when a few days go by with little to no movement felt, it's so hard for me not to worry that i've lost the baby.

talk to me! is this totally irrational?

wishing i could hear the heartbeat on command whenever i wanted, so as to ease some of these fears. :serious:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
(Lurking from Feb 15 DDC)

I started feeling movement around 15 weeks, but just sporadically, definitely not daily. I'd say I started feeling daily movement, just in the evenings, around 17 weeks. Then at 18.5, it all just stopped for like three days. Baby must have been in a weird position during that time or something. So many factors this early, nothing to worry about. Now I'm 19.5 weeks, feeling daily movement, although still mostly confined to mornings and evenings. Just the occasional jab as I'm going about my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts