Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo, my cycles are still getting back on track now that they've returned (two months ago) and I apparently O'd last month, etc. I'm still breastfeeding DS so really I'm not sure what my cycles are going be like. Last month I had a 33 day cycle with O on day 21 but I used to be clockwork 32 day cycle (used to be as in pre baby), O around day 18/19. Soo, I've bought one pack of seven OPK's. I figured I'd take them every other day until I get a + but should I take them every day? WWYD? Thanks!

· Registered
1,772 Posts
I don't have any experience with breastfeeding, so I don't know how that effects CM, but when I started using OPKs, I figured out that if I began testing when I saw my first EWCM of the month (that first day, or the next day - I usually had at least 4 days of good CM, so this might not work for everyone, and I eventually learned that I could start testing later), I would catch my surge and use my tests efficiently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.