Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered them a week and a half ago from Fuzzibunz World. It seems like along time to wait for 6 dipes that they had in stock. Has anyone ever ordered from fuzzibunz world before...or has anyone had to wait so long?
Just getting alittle anxious!

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
I'm still waiting on diapers I bought off the TP in January 2005.

But a week and a half - that doesn't seem long at all. I don't even start LOOKING for stuff at all for a full 2 weeks.

·
Registered
738 Posts
that is a long time. I would e-mail asap and if you need to file a paypal complaint. Unless you choose parcel post for shipping? Or if a campany has free ship alot of times they choose the slowest shipping. I personally HATE parcel post shipping. I would think if you choose priority you should of had your diapers in 3 days.
Lynda

·
Registered
729 Posts
I just ordered some at noon time Thursday and got them today. I was SHOCKED! They were from a ittybittybaby something or other. I'd look it up, but she is closing her store

ok I had to look
its ittybittybabybunz and she is all the way in CA and I am MA on the east coast. Not sure if they drop shipped from someplace else, but I don't think I've ever received an order so quickly!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.