Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a WIC bf'ing peer counselor and I have been given $150 to spend on some window clings to give out to local business. I would prefer something that says, "Breastfeeding Welcome." But I'm open to a lot at this point. My problem is that the ones I'm finding are $4 or $5 each and I'd really prefer to spend somewhere in the $2 to $3 range.

I've searched these forums and while there are several posts on this topic already, they are all quite old with websites to purchase from that don't exist anymore.

· Registered
767 Posts
You can actually do them yourself on vistaprint.com does them. The symbol is copyright free, so you can use it freely. The pricing is based on quantity - for a 100, it's $175 (but you can adjust until you've met your budget). I thought cafepress had them, but I can't find any, so I guess not.

If you need help - I can do it through my account for you (at my cost, no mark-up, of course) since I already have the symbol on there. Just PM me.

· Registered
664 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grylliade
BF symbol window clings are the first item on this page - http://www.breastfeedingsymbol.org/store/

Thanks, but I was looking for something less expensive since we'll be buying quite a few of them.
Did you ask whether they would offer you a volume discount, especially since you are working in a non-profit/advocacy situation? Worth a try if you haven't already. Tell them your budget and your # needed, see what they say.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.