Mothering Forum banner

Where can I find furniture/shelf pegs?

4158 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  gardenmom
You know those little pegs/things that go into the holes inside a piece of furniture on either side (think IKEA, here) that hold the shelf up? I want to add some shelves to my wardrobe and need to find those type of pegs.

All suggestions welcome, please...
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Oh! I need some of those, too. The movers lost the hardware for my shelves, and any time I've looked for something that will work, I don't see anything.
The Home Depot. There are slightly different sizes and styles so you might want to take one with you (if you have one.)
Thanks for the info. I figured it had to be a standard item, but had never seen them anywhere. Thanks!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.