Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like my niece will be having her baby tomorrow. They are weaning her off the medication and are expecting her to deliver sometime tomorrow evening. There's no way to stop her from having the baby so she's going to need some preemie clothes. I looked everywhere, but the only place I found anything was at Baby Place and I'm not about to drop that much $$$$ on one outfit. She needs things like onesies, hats, booties, etc...not cute little outfits that run about $30 a pop. So where can I find these things? I will order online if I have to as long as I can have it delivered to her address (she's in FL we're in NC). Thanks.

· Registered
1,292 Posts
My dd was 5lb7oz at birth and NOTHING fit. The preemie clothes I found fit her after a week or so. They had a small but workable selection at Babies R Us, actually -- and reasonably priced. Since DD was born in late May, she mostly just wore those snapped kimono style t-shirts, and that was it. For sleep, we also put her in a newborn gown, but swaddled her so tight that it probably wasn't necessary. If your niece is in FL, t-shirts might be plenty.

Good luck, and congratulations to your niece!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.