Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I posted a question about a week ago about atsko (the sportwash people) brand rewaterproofing spray- had anyone tried it, is it any good, etc.) But, I cannot find any record that it ever existed!

And, I haven't done a diaper search since all the pissiness & I put my name on the list to be able to search- but am I blind? When I look up the forums available to search, I don't see 'diapering' anywhere! When I just did a search using my name, it wasn't there, & not remembering the exact day I posted, well, looking around on a day-to-day basis has so far proven futile (so many posts!)

I KNOW it showed up; I saw it after I posted! Did I slur the nikwax people by saying I didn't think the product worked all that great, & by some new rules I hadn't seen, it was deleted? Am I just unable to access the 'dipe search' even tho' I asked to be able to? Has anyone else had problems searching here?

And if somehow it disappeared into the ether & no longer exists, HAS anyone tried the Atsko spray? (I finally sprayed my old fbs, but the stuff smelled so deadly I am kind of nervous about putting on the ids, even tho' that side isn't next to them...)

Argh!

(btw, nice to see everyone- two toddlers, 2 & 1, has me too crazy to get online much, now that baby is so mobile & no one sleeps *nearly* enough.)

Thanks, Suse

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
prune away

but i am still curious about the search prob- do 'normal' searches (inclusive of all forums) prune out dipe results? 'cause i can't think of any other reason my post didn't show on the results... am i not able to search dipes? i did put myself on the list...
: and i am kind of curious if anyone else was unable to access if they signed up for it.

suse

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
I'll follow up wiht the higher ups about your search ability! Yes, normal searching will exclude the diapeirng forum.

Clean out your PM box, mama!

oxx pam

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Hey there - contacted Cynthia Mosher to add you to Diapering Search capability.

And Pamela is right - normal search will alleviate any Diapering threads now unless you are on that list.

Pamela, I would zap this one since the other thread has been bumped up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts