Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this has been asked a thousand times but where do you start?<br><br>
My dd is 3 and has had frequent fevers since she was 1 and now we are having more fevers and behavioral issues. We are having blood work done to rule out anything big. But someone suggested food alergies neither me nor my husband have any, though my dh is affected often by his blood sugar. He watches what and when he eats, but will get very moody if he is not careful.<br><br>
So what do I do? Where do I start? I have no idea what to rule out. I will be checking the websites listed but any advice would be great. This is totally new to me.

·
Registered
10,747 Posts
I didn't think fevers were a food allergy thing. Though behavior issues can definitely be a food intolerance. There are lots of threads on elimination diets, and food journaling to track foods and symptoms.<br><br>
Do you and/or your husband have environmental allergies? It doesn't have to be a food allergy to make your child more likely to have food allergies, just an allergy to anything. And it could just be a fluke, as in it's got to come from somewhere, so it may not be that anyone else in the family has it (or has it, but doesn't know it).<br><br>
Kathy

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, we have none food or other wise. I had never considered allergies but a mom from the healing boards suggested I check it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts