Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
with my first ddc we hung out in our ddc until they closed it (around 2 months after the births?) and then moved to a monthly thread on LWAB (and then to the toddler forum!).

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
They're just now closing the Oct '09 DDC, so I figure we have 2 or 3 months left. I think we should hang out here until then just because its easier to manage than the one big monthly thread on Life with a Babe.

Most DDCs keep a thread going on LWAB. Some of the past DDCs have created another board somewhere else so you can actually have different threads. I don't know if anyone would be interested in that idea?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
There is a facebook group that could potentially house discussion if you are looking outside of MDC.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Aww go on Angela - I just finally talked my Ma into joining last week! Now we are in contact with the whole extended family and it's great! You don't have to play any silly games on there - I don't, I just share what I'm up to, and pictures and stuff - it's useful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.