Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, I hope its okay. I've been breastfeeding since Sept '00. DD#1 weaned at around 3-1/2, the day after my milk came in for dd#2. She says its yucky and stopped. I was really surprised, I mean she nursed thru my whole pregnancy and all... Anyways, I'm digressing. So, its summer now and I would like to find some summer dresses for everyday wear. Something simple and cotton. Where do you get your nursing clothes? With dd#1, I wore t-shirts and shorts in the summer and didn't get any nursing clothes at all. Somehow this summer, I would like to get some summer dresses. So, where do you shop?

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
One Hot Mama has got some nice stuff. <a href="http://www.onehotmama.com" target="_blank">www.onehotmama.com</a> Never used them myself (no kids), but I plan on it later.

·
Registered
552 Posts
ebay ~ and now I make them from basic dresses, as many styles do not allow tandem BF easily, as I have to hoist the booblies out the openings tightly to nurse both twins.<br><br>
as for ebay - search for "motherwear" ~ the people who live near the outlet get some DEALS posted up.<br><br>
Maya

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I got some from Ebay, some from consignment shops (tucked in the maternity clothes usually,) and some from thrift shops (either tucked in with the maternity clothes or with the regular dresses.) I also got a couple of great deals at a high-end, fancy-schmancy maternity boutique that marked things down 75% at the end of the season.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts