Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making myself crazy trying to find Ziplock big bags for storing blankets, off season clothes, and such. Help me please! I looked on Amazon.com and they wanted to charge me $29 for the bags (3 XXL, 4 XL, and 5 L) plus $20 shipping and handling. I really thought this was a good way to store that kind of stuff (from reading other posts on this forum), but I'm so frustrated!

Help!

·
Registered
750 Posts
If your not totally anti-Walmart I found some there once in the same isle as the hangers and hampers and such. There were also sample packs at the check outs with one of 3 different sizes. This was last summer though so not sure if they still carry them. I haven't looked for them lately.

·
Registered
565 Posts
If you want a cheap alt. you can take a big garbage bag and stick blankets in then stick your hose to your vacuum and stick between the blankets so it does not touch the side of the bag and suck out all the air then twist the end to seal it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.