Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you that use labels/tags, where do you get them and how much do they cost you? I have no idea where to buy cloth labels/tags for diapers. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I get mine from Generallabel.com in miami. I really don't remember the cost, but you'll need to spend ~$30 on the template, but just one time. They all require this fee. Of course the more you buy the cheaper they are. I recommend calling them and asking them for the fabric labels (sewn on) that can be machine washed a zillion times on hot and still look good... that's what I use.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
well, i don't make diapers, but i tiedye/hand dye clothing and accessories.<br><br>
i don't sew. at all. so i bought iron on labels and they seem to be holding up just fine. I get them from <a href="http://www.conntext.com" target="_blank">www.conntext.com</a><br>
they're fast too<br>
i pay $32 for 500 labels if i do one line, $36 for two lines and so on<br>
there are different fonts to choose from too, and you can buy less. when i first started i bought a one line order, 25 labels for $5.<br><br>
hth

·
Registered
363 Posts
i 2nd conntext, though i dont make dipes (i use them for clothing), they are cheap, hold up well and they are quick!

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, for now I bought some printable cloth. It is iron-on or sew-on, & I was able to get over 70 labels on one sheet. I got 5 sheets for $10. They look very professional IMO. But for the long-haul I will look into these places. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts