Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get cheap wool liners??? I can't knit and would like some extra absorbency for overnight now that my son is sleeping longer.
Also, how many would I need to buy (I wash the dipes every 3 days) and how do I wash them?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Do you mean the crocheted ones that go inside the diaper? I bought several of these and loved the idea of them because you can wear a fitted diaper without a cover and not get leaks but then I started using Fireflies and they're not lined with microfleece; so, even though the outside of the diaper is not wet, ds skin is. I would use them if I used microfleece lined doublers. I don't use them anymore. I have, I think, three in each size. You don't have to wash them that often if they only have pee on them, just let them dry.

Punkinbutt is the only place I know of that carries them.

HTH,
Jelaine

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I only have three, and wash them occasionally (but use them every night). They're like a wool cover -- you only have to wash it if it smells or gets poop on it.

The only place I know that carries them instock is www.punkinbutt.com

You could try posting an "ISO wool liners" on the TP and see if anyone responds. Or post asking if anyone can make some for you cheaply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.