Mothering Forum banner

Where in the world would I find this??

411 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  nicandboys 
#1 ·
DH has been ultra supportive of the cloth diapering, which really surprised me. But I do the laundry, and since we've mostly been using pockets and AIO's, it's not harder for him.

But yesterday, he told me that he wanted me to find him another special diaper. He already made me go find him a flame print, well now, he wants one with, (are you ready for this?) the RED WINGS logo on the butt! We are both huge hockey fans, and the Red Wings are our team of choice, but I don't even know where to begin looking for something like that!

Any suggestions?? Thanks!!

#3 ·
I'm not sure if you'll be able to find one instock because of licensing issues with professional teams, but I bet if you find some red wing fabric, you could contact a wahm you like and ask her if she'd do a custom with your fabric. Oh, and you may want to check Little Lambs ... she does have tons of prints!

#11 ·
We have several RedWings outfits for both girls, though I hate to cut them up! We have a great printer, but will need to get heat transfer paper if I try that. I do have a plain white AIO that has the flannel......and several FB's that I could try it on.

Or I could learn how to sew and just sew one on myself.....lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.