Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Danger Danger! :LOL Be careful not to have your head spin too much with all the options!
Here's a few more (the above ones are great!!)
www.annabearbabywear.com
www.meitaibaby.com
www.booparapture.com
www.attachedtobaby.com (Has a lot of carriers to see)

Since your child is older a shorter body style might be good like the freehand since the child will have a bit more upper body freedom. Some of the taller carriers "may" make her feel more constrained and she may not like that if she's not used to it. Some of the makers will custom size for you too.
Good luck
Ann

·
Registered
418 Posts
I fixed my other post to include the code to get the free shipping

There is also a sale for Patapum sale until Sunday, which is PATAPUM10, a 10% discount off the already reduced price of the Patapum in stock (normally $65, this makes it $49.50). This is the old style without the hood, to make way for the new style coming out in a few weeks.
Oh I forgot to say this is another sale thats going on at attachedtobaby.com too.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
yeah! I got my angelpack at attachedtobaby.com . Gorgeous, comfy, *and* on sale!
Oh yeah-exc cust svc, fast shipping, etc.

The angelpack has lightly padded straps and a big body. I didn't know if I'd like the bigger body, but I really do.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Here's another one to look at:

www.babyhawk.com

I got one for dh for Father's Day. I'll let you know if I like it or not. Robyn is super prompt in responding and she's shipping mine out on a SATURDAY (ordered late Thursday night)! Wow.

You can get 20% off the floral prints if you mention TBW. Good deal!

:

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts