Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ds is getting his big boy bed soon. We are pretty excited, it is being made right now.<br><br>
I'd like to take him to pick out at least one set of sheets. I hope to get most of the rest at thrift stores, I imagine with potty-training I'll need lots. Do you know of a good place to take him shopping to pick out kid's sheets, ones that don't have commercial characters on them? I wasn't going to bother with JCPenney's because when I went to look at toddler underwear, they all had commercial characters (Diego, I think). That has always annoyed me.<br><br>
Also, do you have any special places where you get your pillows? I am assuming all pillows have flame retardant on them unless they are bought at a more independent place. I know Magic Cabin has a pillow for twenty bucks.<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Don't know about the sheets. Recently someone was posting about getting their toddler a travel pillow--maybe those don't have the flame retardant? Maybe your big kid needs a regular size pillow though?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Pottery Barn has great kids prints with out the disney characters and they the soft kind...a bit pricey though.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Ikea has some great prints for kids! Check out <a href="http://www.ikea.com" target="_blank">www.ikea.com</a>. I'm not sure whether there stuff is treated with flame retardant though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts