Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lily has been getting blisters on her bottom from the contact of the wet diapers. I change them as soon as she wets, or at the very least as soon as I notice but they still come and go. I was talking to some friends today and recalled that silk was supposed to help. So, I am on the look out for places to buy them or where to get silk to make some.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.luxebabydiapers.com

WONDERFUL! There are some others out there, but she uses a Tussah silk that has natural healing powers. I have used these on DS when he had yeast infections that were getting passed from my nipples. Too, I used her silk/cashmere pads on me - they were the only thing to heal my nipples after 10 1/2 months of CONSTANT yeast infections and lesions. The lactation consultants and drs had tried EVERYTHING, including creams that cost $85 and oz!!!!!

I paid a little more than I might have for others, but man oh man they worked for both of us!!! With DS it was after just a few dipes that I could see changes in his bottom clearing up.

FABULOUS,
I'm telling you!

Not too mention that Jesse is an absolute dream to work with!!! She is in Canada, but she ships SUPA fast!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.