Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all! I am a new member of Mothering.com and expecting my first child in a few months. I wanted to find some influencers on social media (like on Instagram) that post parenting tips (particularly ones that focus on health, nutrition, and children's diets). Do you know of any such pages or accounts?

Best,
Tara Ann

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think there are some accs with such things like advices for parents or some consultation things you know. Because there is a lot of stuff on instagram, there must be also about smth for parents and childcare.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there, i'm Helen, i'm babysitter and yeah, there are many accs on instagram about nutrition, health, children's diets so you could find one. And i'm wondering how much you could find on instagram, it's like another life or universe. I have my profile on instagram for my job cause there i post my photos and photos with my children i take care of. There are many accs about children and care but they're not promoted and have low statistics that's why maybe you couldn't find any group. I mean, it's really necessary if you have an acc on instagram and you're posting there like smth for job and not smth personal, it's necessary to promote it, buy likes and followers to increase the popularity of your acc, so other people could find your easier and your work be appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Me and my friend created our account on instagram. It was last year and after that I noticed that his number of followers is much higher than mine. We have the same friends and photos from the same places with the same stories. I asked him and he told me about this place called https://goread.io/ and i realized how he found so many subscribers. I don't think I will waste my time and money on people I don't even know. I always thought that all this social media is made only for fun and connection with other people. But nowadays it has become an obsession.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.