Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea if this is the correct place to post this, but I'm having lots of trouble finding something for dd. She has picked her lips in her sleep for ages, now, and it has got to stop. She'll get better for awhile, and hasn't intentionally picked them for a long time, but she continues to do it in her sleep. It's really bad again... sigh.

I want to try putting gloves on her at night and seeing if she'll sleep with them on, but the smallest kids gloves I can find are still too big. They need to fit her well, or I don't think it'll work. I've googled my brains out, and have found some eczema supply sites with similar things, or adult-sized version of what I'd like (this would be great, but it doesn't have to be that thin). Has anybody ever seen something like this? dd is almost 4, but gloves for slightly smaller kids might work better. Even that is really hard to find.

Any ideas?

· Premium Member
12,443 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Right now my dd is wearing knit stretchy gloves from Kohls while she naps. My dh just went back to get some more. They were pretty cheap. She got a nasty viral rash on her two "sucking fingers" and the ped. said it would be a good idea to wear a glove on that hand until it gets better. She doesn't want to take them off anyway because they are pink and have hearts on them. Not exatly what you are looking for, but they work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.