Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A henna body art kit.

I called a tatoo parlor and he pointed me in the direction of theatre supply companies but they weren't open yesterday, I'll try today. Wish me luck

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by huggerwocky
Hm, you can get henna and stencils at indian grocery shops,too

Do you know of any off the top of your head? I did a search on yellow pages but found none
I'd like to go there next time now that I'm getting the hang of, and enjoying Mendi

fwiw, i got some at naturalexpressions.org they are located in NW Minneapolis, I ordered via email and picked some up the next day

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bellee
Do you know of any off the top of your head? I did a search on yellow pages but found none
I'd like to go there next time now that I'm getting the hang of, and enjoying Mendi

fwiw, i got some at naturalexpressions.org they are located in NW Minneapolis, I ordered via email and picked some up the next day

yes, the patel grocery shop has both henna and stencils ( and lots of indian food,too
)

this is the adress

1848 Central Avenue North East Minnesota

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Just saw the henna(ready mixed in tubes) and the stencils for hands at Global Village. I saw it at the Global Village on Cedar and Riverside, but there's one in Uptown near 28th St. on Hennepin too.

Also, you can buy just the powdered henna at the co-op....The Wedge I think for sure. It would be in hair care, but it's just plain powdered Henna--that's the cheapest way to go.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I saw some kits at the local co-op by my work.

seward co-op off of frankiln and 22nd in South Mpls. I believe they were around $20. they had 2 or 3 diffrent ones. they were located on a stand infront of the service counter in the helth and beauty section.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.