Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hello mamas. Looking for a rec on disposable liners. Dd 8 months is eating a bit of food now and her poos are changing.</p>
<p>We didn't use these last time, so I have no idea. I do not want to swish or spatula if I have to. AND is there a brand that can be washed if it was just peed on (thought there was one like this).</p>
<p>TIA</p>

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
<p>I have found that Kushies liners can be washed and reused several times - at least twice. I used to iron them and they'd be almost as good as new - in fact better because they were softer. But you don't need to iron them if you're not ironing something anyway - they'll still work. My hesitation with them is that they are kind of papery - better than a sposie though! The other type I've used are the biosoft liners - I 'm pretty sure that they gave my DD a rash although I think DS is okay with them. They wrap around the poop quite effectively, which is nice. But I don't find they can be reused easily.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Oh great thanks for the rec. Sorry it's took so long to check back. So busy.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts