Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been bitten by the bug

I just got some Cloud 9 Softies off Trading Post and LOVE THEM!! These are my second venture into fitteds (first was Kissaluv which I didn't like). So I made one of my own which turned out well, but here I am browsing the TP everyday searching for the ultimate deal. Problem is, I know next to nothing about these fitted dipes - very few names are familiar to me.

Sooo....... Which fitteds do you like and why? If you were to recommend someone to try just one or two kinds, what would they be? My dd is 9 months old and VERY chubbylicious. Probably around 23 or 24 lbs.

TIA,

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
The only fitted we've got is Sugarpeas. Dh likes them because sometimes they're easier to put on than prefolds (although it's the opposite for me). I'd really like to try some of the one-size Muttaqin's. I've heard they are great, and I think some folks even use them overnight. But alas, no money to spare right now, so I just drool over at the site.

Lanna

·
Registered
946 Posts
I haven't found a one size I didn't like. I also really love FCB and RB FLAGs. If you want to try out more fitteds, I'd get a Muttaqin, they are easy to get, will fit any size baby, and are adorable and well made.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I love Sammy Serpas... I bought three of them at thebabymarketplace.com less than two weeks ago. They were $7.75 each. Now, they're $10.15! I'm glad I got them when I did. I also really like Cuddlebuns. I just bought four more and a cuddlewrap. They're a little mroe pricey, though.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
We love our Pinheads , our Muttaqins, and for fast drying I really like Firefly fitteds.

There are sooo many out there tho and I have a few other brands that I wont part with since they fit so well, but we have a skinny dd so I can't offer too many suggestions with chub!

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
I like several.
Fuzbaby are my favorite usually, but hard to find so I don't recommend them.
Valor Kids are great.
Fireflys are wonderful, and easy to get.
Bottombumpers are loverly.
El Bees are heavily sought but worth it if you can get one.
I just love SOS too.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I haven't tried a ton of different ones, but I love FCB/LC for the great fit and super absorbency. I really like the celestial baby that I just got (although the rise is a bit high) and I'm also really liking the two darling diaper fitteds I have. One is a pocket. I didn't care for sugar peas, nor did I care for SOS (guess I'm not a one-size fan). I prefer side snaps and lower rise dipes.

I also have one loveybums and one sugarbums that I like quite a bit, too.

I'm waiting for a schnoogly snap and a simon's custom cloth, too.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I love Righteous Baby flag dipes because they have a low rise and are very snug. And I love Little Caboose for the great fit and anything Terri makes at fullmoon baby gear is always a treat!

I also have alot of luke's drawers one size because they are so cute and will last for all sizes

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
oh, i love softies!!! one of my all time favorite fitteds.

i also like firefly, elbees, and our newly, acquired bottombumpers fitted.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I
SOS! They fit so well, and are trim and so well made. I just can't get enough of them.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
I like our Little Caboose dipes ... they are very well made and the size 2 is great for over night!
The down side is it's an Olympic event trying to get one! :LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.