Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard Sally Fallon speak this past weekend and she talked about how wonderful a food processor was and I've noticed how many recipes in her NT cookbook use them.<br><br>
I have the chance to pick out whatever one I want as I start my new NT journey and don't know which one to choose. I also don't have much time; I'm going to get it this weekend. Can you tell me which ones are the best and which ones to stay away from?

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
I would go for the kitchenaide proline series, or a cuisinart. Cuisinart obviously being less expensive. I've already replace one food processor, so I went big this time

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have replaced the top to my Cuisinart several times and each time it costs about $45. It is close to breaking again and if it does I'm going to replace it.<br><br>
The two I'm leaning toward the Kitchen-aid Pro or a Bosch.<br><br>
I've heard great things about both but have heard more about the Kitchen Aid.<br><br>
Kitchen Aid I've heard has versatility with different size bowls and a larger top to get veggies and things into the top. Generally easier to use and very durable.<br><br>
The Bosch is very durable and multiple functions as it serves as a mixer, blender as well as food processor. It can handle up to 6 lbs of bread dough.<br><br>
If anyone has a Bosch I'd love to hear more.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I love my kitchenaid! It has a smaller bowl that I use when I just want to whip up a small batch of hummus w/o cleaning the whole thing....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts