• Fussybutt

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • El Bee

Votes: 11 50.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
well they are in totally different catagories, its like trying to compare granny smith apples to golden delicious, LMAO
firstly elbees are front snap, they are low rise in the front and are bound and super trim in the crotch. Elbee is making a side snapper that is also very low in the front and super trim in the crotch... I just dont see how they can compare when their structures are sooooo different... you can also get sidewalls on elbees

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Well i have tried both and liked both for different reasons. El Bees are so trim and I love the bound edges and front snapping (for now). Fussybutts are of course not as trim but the velour is so soft and squishy and side snapping.
Fussybutts are more absorbant IMO but I wouldn't turn either down if someone offered them to me.

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Yep, I don't think I could choose. Of course, I've never even held an ElBee (though I've seen one in use IRL once!), but I do just love my Fussybutt fitteds. So incredibly soft and just gorgeous with the embroidery! I think there's a good reason that ElBees are so impossible to get. If one walked up to my door, I'd certainly give it a good home (right next to my Fussybutts!).

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiskin
I've tryed fussybutt fitteds and I just don't see how the expensive and highly coveted el bee could be a better fitted. Out of the two, which would you pick?
Well I have never tried either LOL but the el bees aren't any more expensive than the fussybutts...They cost roughly $20.50 US without sidewalls or $24.50 US with sidewalls. Looking at the fussybutt site the range appears to be similar in price for the different sizes.

Fussybutts look really cute but I agree that they don't look anything like an el bee so I guess eventually I would like to try both
....waiting patiently for my el bee # to come up!

Steph

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaTT
Elbee is making a SIDE SNAP?? OMG.

I am going to faint. Must. Have. One.
LOL, yes... did you not see that thread a while back? the pattern is still being altered as we speak, so they wont be available quite yet.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by tuffykenwell
el bees aren't any more expensive than the fussybutts...They cost roughly $20.50 US without sidewalls or $24.50 US with sidewalls.
Oh, ok... well I was wanting one with side walls and I seem to remember they cost something like $30. But I didn't think weather that price was in us dollars or not :LOL
Fussybutt is the most expensive dipe I have ever bought
:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiskin
Oh, ok... well I was wanting one with side walls and I seem to remember they cost something like $30. But I didn't think weather that price was in us dollars or not :LOL
Fussybutt is the most expensive dipe I have ever bought
:
that is in canadian dollars which is around $25 US(I prefer without sidewalls though, and I got a bakers dozen deal so mine came out to be $19 US a dipe)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.