Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Zoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>My last name starts with a V and is 4 syllables. Also, any middle name suggestions? My favorites so far are Hope, Grace, and Faith, I also like Zoe for a middle name. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>EDIT:</p>
<p>My boys' names are Colin and Ethan </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think I like the Madeline spelling better after thinking about it. Partly because I had a niece named Katelyn that died of SIDS. I think the other spelling would look too close for comfort. But, still vote for the Madelyn one - I'll just use the other spelling if I decide on that one.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can all feel free to tell me if you prefer a different spelling for any of the names. I appreciate any input. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>The thing I personally have liked about Zoe is that it means life and I think that is neat.</p>
<p>(And yes, it's been on my list for a couple months so I didn't take it from the other name list that was recently shared.)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was thinking of...</p>
<p>Madeline Grace</p>
<p>Zoe Elise</p>
<p>Rebekah (?) </p>

·
Registered
675 Posts
<p>I like Madeline and Rebekah..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Love the meaning of Rebekah, but like the nickname with Madeline better :)  I love Faith, Hope and Grace as middle names! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know, not alot of help.  It just means you cant go wrong in my eyes no matter what you pick! :)</p>

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
<p>well i just tied it all up, 3 votes for each name now! lol</p>
<p>guess we aren't much help at all :)</p>
<p>zoe is realllllllllly popular right now!</p>
<p>i like maddie but don't really like madeline. i like the spelling of rebekah like that. i voted rebekah!</p>

·
Premium Member
2,237 Posts
<p>gosh, this is tough.  i love them all!</p>

·
Registered
862 Posts
<p>I like Rebekah the best.  DD1 is named Madeline and it is pronounced as Madelyn.  She is just named after her grandmother.  I never thought it was overly popular until we started running into lots of other Madelines.  I still call her Madeline but she started going by the nickname of Maddy when she started Kindergarten.  I'm fine with that.  I like Grace as a middle name.</p>

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
<p>I like them both but voted for Maddie</p>

·
Registered
175 Posts
<p>Madeline Grace is definitely my fav!</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts