·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just did a search again and I am still not seeing this being discussed anywhere but the pro-vaccine blogs I already linked. Very strange.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am glad the docs were released, it shows that there is no cover up to hide vaccine dangers from the public. It makes me more strongly sure of my decision to vaccinate.

Sadly I think this post might also be moved and/or removed. i

·
Premium Member
2,201 Posts
I am very bothered with that post was moved but their meme post wasn't. How did that meme post support them? Maybe we should make our own.

In regards to the documents that were released, I figured that they wouldn't have anything to say about it unless it confirmed their beliefs. It's just a giant conspiracy.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe we should make our own.
Ooh, good idea since they are apparently allowed now. I mean the one on the non-vax forum is over 25 PAGES long and has likely been there for months. How many pages do you think we'll get before it's reported/removed? We should take some bets :) Less than 1 or maybe 2 is my guess.

·
Premium Member
2,201 Posts
Maybe we should make our own.
Ooh, good idea since they are apparently allowed now. I mean the one on the non-vax forum is over 25 PAGES long and has likely been there for months. How many pages do you think we'll get before it's reported/removed? We should take some bets
Less than 1 or maybe 2 is my guess.
I agree, did you pm a mod about it? It's funny because I sometimes look in there forum I see worse stuff in there about us than vice versa. I'm down for starting a meme thread, I'm off to Google.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts