Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Since many people on the newsletter list post here and since I can't very well ask by email because that's the source of the problem, who signed up before last Wednesday but didn't get it? My software says all were delivered and about 40% were opened. So if you signed up but didn't get it, check your SPAM box if your system keeps the SPAM messages. I'm still learning about this whole email and SPAM issue.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I just signed up for it. Sounds like a really wonderful resource--thanks.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is all new to me, so I'll see if I can figure out why and resend it. Maybe it was because of the domain name email I used. I don't know.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lauradbg View Post
I just signed up for it. Sounds like a really wonderful resource--thanks.
Thanks Laura!

A person or two also mentioned not getting the three depression busters. It's probably the same problem.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good Tara, but I know nothing about all of this so I wonder about Vaquita and memory maker too.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gale Force View Post
Thanks Laura!

A person or two also mentioned not getting the three depression busters. It's probably the same problem.
i did check my trash too, and it wasn't there. and whats this about the three depression busters? the only thing i have gotten was an email to confirm my subscription, which i did.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My best uneducated guess is that SPAM filters are deleting the messages. Both the newsletter and the depression buster list had html code in them. As a trial, I'm going to send out an email tomorrow and put in some URLs but no html code.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaquitita View Post
i did check my trash too, and it wasn't there. and whats this about the three depression busters? the only thing i have gotten was an email to confirm my subscription, which i did.

same here. I havent gotten the newsletter or the 3 depression busters.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just to double-check... did you all check the 'junk' folder (ie, not the deleted folder) ?

B/c, at least in my hotmail, 'junk' is where the spam gets filtered out to, and 'deleted' is where things go that I delete.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by *Di View Post
Just to double-check... did you all check the 'junk' folder (ie, not the deleted folder) ?

B/c, at least in my hotmail, 'junk' is where the spam gets filtered out to, and 'deleted' is where things go that I delete.
My spam all gets sent to something that I have to log into separately, which I check daily. Still cant find the newsletter though

I just resigned up with a new email that isnt filtered as much. hopefully that will work

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just sent out a mailing that had nary an html code in it. I had html in the others and I am hoping this is the issue. So, memory maker, check both accounts and report back.

The bean and depression buster articles are in the email.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
don't seem to have gotten that one either. any spam the company firewall blocks, i have no access to at all. i'm going to try signing up with a different email account and see if i get anything.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikki98 View Post
Thanks for the newsletter. Received it today
So you received the one I just sent but not a previous one? Do you remember if you signed up before this past Wednesday? Did you receive the sneak peek for the depression busters?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts