Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been really, really excited to meet my little dd lately. Time feels like it's dragging for some reason. I'm so ready to hold her and kiss her and nurse her...like SO excited!
Anyone else?

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Me.
I know better though and I tell them every day they have to hold on tight for 9 more weeks for me. I really really want to meet them though.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Count me in on this one!!! I am sooo anxious to meet them, but like Kathryn, I keep telling them (and myself) that they have at least 7-8 more weeks of baking to do

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Ditto for me. I really want to meet them, but they 8-9 more weeks to cook.
Besides it will take Daddy that long to finish painting the house. My only hope of him finishing EVER is if they are good boys and stay put.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I am...but know all too well that if I want anything done around here I've gotta do it now. So...I have a bunch of projects to keep me busy & help me not get too impatient. It would really suck for her to come now...my main bathroom is in pieces...literally...I just disconnected the water supply & disassembled & removed the cabinet, sink & flooring...I'd like that bathroom to be finished before she gets here. I'm hoping she'll hang in there til at least mid September.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BCmamaof5
I am...but know all too well that if I want anything done around here I've gotta do it now. So...I have a bunch of projects to keep me busy & help me not get too impatient. It would really suck for her to come now...my main bathroom is in pieces...literally...I just disconnected the water supply & disassembled & removed the cabinet, sink & flooring...I'd like that bathroom to be finished before she gets here. I'm hoping she'll hang in there til at least mid September.

I hope you have help with that project! Unless the cabinet and such aren't that heavy and your bathroom isn't as small as mine.
I can't imagine bumping around on cabinets and messing with flooring while pg. Kudos to you either way, that's a huge project to undertake even WITH help.

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
Me , Me!!! I can't wait to know what this little one is and how she/he looks ...... But I too make sure little one knows she/he has to stay in there at the very least another 10.5 weeks (no matter how impatient I am to meet 'em
).

I'm also pretty tired of being preg. I wish I was enjoying this preg more since it will be my last.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts